NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. ALL ENTRIES HAVE AN EQUAL CHANCE OF WINNING.
- Eligibility. The Sweepstakes is open to all legal U.S. residents who are 18 years of age or older as of the date of entry except employees, agents and immediate family members of employees or agents (defined as spouses, children, parents, siblings and in-laws as well as persons living in the same household) of Naples Soap Company. The Sweepstakes is void where prohibited by law and subject to all federal, state and local laws. Winning the prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
- Promotion Period. The Sweepstakes begins on Wednesday, April 1, 2020 at 12:00 PM ET and ends on Wednesday, April 14, 2020 at 11:59 PM ET (the “Sweepstakes Period”). Prizes will be awarded in a random drawing from among eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period.
- How to Enter: During the Sweepstakes Period, entries for the Sweepstakes may be submitted online by visiting the Naples Soap Company website at www.naplessoap.com. Entrants will be asked to complete and submit the Sweepstakes registration form, which will require the entrant to supply his or her first and last name, email address and telephone number. Entrants may submit one entry per day.
Limit one (1) online entry per person, per email address, per day. Multiple online entrants in the same day are not permitted to share the same email address. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that entrant’s entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Entries that have been generated by a script or by an automated method will be deemed void.
- Determination of Winners. Naples Soap Company will randomly choose three (3) winners from all entries received. Each potential winner will be contacted by email and by phone on or before April 16, 2020. If an entrant selected to receive the prize does not respond by email or phone within three (10) business days, their entry will be cancelled.
Prizes cannot be substituted for another prize or exchanged in whole or in part for money or other consideration.
Prior to receiving the prize, the winner will be required to provide his or her first and last name, mailing address, phone number and email. Winners will be required to sign a release form releasing Naples Soap Company and its related parties from any and all liability in connection with the Sweepstakes and/or the prize, confirming compliance with the Sweepstakes rules and consenting to the use of his or her name without further compensation in any publicity carried out by Naples Soap Company. The signed form must be received by Naples Soap Company within ten (10) days of notification or the prize may be forfeited. Should the potential winner decide to decline the prize for any reason, Naples Soap Company shall have no further obligation to that potential winner.
Unclaimed prizes and/or forfeited prizes may not be awarded. On or before Wednesday, April 28, 2020, the winners will be announced on the Naples Soap Company website at www.naplessoap.com/selfcarepromo.
- Prizes. There will be three winners selected. Each winner will receive a Naples Soap Company gift certificate valued at $150 and a Naples Soap Company gift certificate valued at $150 to give to the person of their choosing. Total prizes awarded equal $900.
- Taxes. Federal, state, and local taxes, if any, are the sole responsibility of the winner. An IRS Form 1099 may be issued to each winner for the value of the prize received.
- Release. By entering, each entrant agrees to discharge, release and hold harmless Naples Soap Company and each their management members, employees, and agents from any and all liability, claims, losses, damages, causes of action, suits, and demands of any kind arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. In addition. by entering, each entrant agrees to discharge, release and hold harmless Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Pinterest from any and all liability, claims, losses, damages, causes of action, suits, and demands of any kind arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes.
- General Terms. Naples Soap Company reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures, or any other cause beyond Naples Soap Company’s reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper function of the Sweepstakes. Naples Soap Company is not responsible for any lost, late, incorrect, inaccurate, undelivered, damaged, or delayed entries, whether caused by an entrant or any other technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes and the processing of entries. If for any reason an entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost or otherwise destroyed or corrupted as a result of Naples Soap Company’s actions, the entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the Sweepstakes, if it is possible.
Naples Soap Company reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any entrant it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of the Sweepstakes Rules or in any other disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and Naples Soap Company reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Naples Soap Company’s failure to enforce any term of these Sweepstakes Rules shall not constitute a waiver.
- Publicity. Each entrant grants Naples Soap Company, its agents and all of their employees the absolute right and permission to use his/her name, photograph, in trade, advertising, promotional, publicity and/or any other purposes relating to promotion of the sweepstakes.
- Winner’s List. For the name of the prize winners, mail a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: Naples Soap Company, 17041 Alico Commerce Court, Fort Myers, FL 33967. Requests must be received by May 20, 2020.