Hand Sanitizer Gel 1.5 oz
- A unique and premium formula sanitizing hand gel, with the perfect combination of Ethyl Alcohol and Hyaluronic Acid to disinfect while hydrating the skin. Our formula contains 65% Ethyl Alcohol which is effective in killing microorganisms.
- Due to the nature of the products, all sanitizer sales are final and cannot be returned/refunded. Thank you for your understanding.
THIS IS A PREMIUM PRODUCT. A unique and premium formula hand gel with the perfect combination of Ethyl Alcohol and Hyaluronic Acid to disinfect while hydrating the skin. Our formula contains 65% Ethyl Alcohol which is effective in killing microorganisms (bacteria, viruses) and also features lavender essential oil for a light fragrance. This product goes on slightly tacky and then dissipates quickly to leave the skin buttery soft. A small amount goes a long way due to the HA ingredient. Designed to combat drying and irritation of the hands and cuticles while providing powerful disinfection.
*CDC recommends hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol
What is Ethyl Alcohol?
- Produced for centuries by fermentation of corn, barley, wheat, rice and more…
- Also known as grain alcohol, drinking alcohol, or simply alcohol
- Denatured means a bitter flavor has been added to make it unsuitable for consumption
What Does it Do?
- Helps destroy pathogens
- Prevents infections
- Inactivates viruses related to or with similar characteristics as coronavirus
What is Hyaluronic Acid (HA)?
- A natural sugar found in high concentrations on our skin
- Has a unique capacity to retain and carry water
- Plays a major role in the body for wound healing and skin repair
- Often used in high end facial products
What Does it Do?
- A powerful humectant that pulls moisture to your skin
- Keeps Skin moisturized throughout the day
- Makes skin appear more supple and improves elasticity
- Helps prevent skin from drying and cracking
Ingredients: Ethyl Alcohol (denatured) (65%), Water, Lavender Essential Oil, Hyaluronic Acid (HA)
Handmade in the USA.